2017 Volkswagen Touareg Technology
When you invest in a crossover SUV these days, you’ll want all the latest tech to keep your family connected and entertained. That’s why the 2017 Volkswagen Touareg is a smart choice, offering you plenty of technology for everyone to enjoy. It’s available now to drivers of Beverly Hills and West Hollywood. Learn all about this new SUV has to offer before coming in for a test drive from Los Angeles or Downtown Los Angeles today!
Every new Volkswagen Touareg comes equipped with an 8-inch color touchscreen display to allow you to access a number of features. A unique 3D Navigation display gives you turn-by-turn directions while providing a bird’s-eye view of the cityscape to make it easy to navigate the streets of Los Angeles. Live traffic updates make it easy to avoid traffic in Downtown Los Angeles, too. You’ll be able to stream audio through a number of apps as well as play music through your smartphone.
In addition to streaming music through your smart device or the infotainment system, the new VW Touareg is equipped with a Dynaudio® premium sound system. This 620-watt 10-speaker sound system delivers high-quality sound for you to enjoy your favorite music or talk shows with unsurpassed clarity. SiriusXM Satellite Radio also gives you commercial-free channels to hear your favorite stations, talk shows, and sports games without advertisements interrupting your listening experience.
A number of luxury features allow you to better enjoy your drives around the Beverly Hills and West Hollywood areas. These technologies are offered to give you and your passengers ease and comfort while you’re on the go.
- Heated Seats: Not only do the front seats feature heating, but you can add heated seats in the rear to give all of your passengers warmth on chilly mornings. A heated steering wheel is also provided.
- Ventilated Seats: Adding this feature to your seats will allow the seats to cool down so you stay comfortable on all of your trips in the California sunshine.
- Climatronic®: This dual-zone automatic climate control system allows you to select a temperature individually of your passenger so that everyone is happy with the temperature of the cabin. It automatically adjusts airflow to keep the temperature consistent, too.
- Panoramic Sunroof: This power tilting/sliding sunroof allows you to let the sunshine in the cabin for a brighter experience as well as let in the cool breeze for additional comfort.
- Hands-Free Liftgate: When your hands are full, you can easily load your cargo in the rear cargo area with the Easy Open liftgate that opens when you swipe your foot under the rear bumper as long as you have your smart key fob on your person.
Driver Assistance Technology
The new VW Touareg comes equipped with give special driver assistance features. This technology helps you make better driving decisions with various monitoring systems.
- Front Assist: When you’re in danger of hitting the car ahead of you, you’ll receive an alert before autonomous braking is applied to avoid or lessen an impact.
- Side Assist: This feature lets you know when a vehicle approaches your blind spot or is crossing in the rear as you reverse.
- Lane Assist: Designed to disrupt driver fatigue or distraction, this feature makes sure you stay in your lane when you veer from its center without using a turn signal.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: When you set your desired speed, the Touareg stays vigilant in monitoring surrounding traffic to slow down when you need to and then accelerate again when traffic is clear.
- Park Pilot: Driving a larger vehicles makes it harder to park, which is why this system uses sensors in the bumpers to let you know if you’re in danger of hitting another car or a nearby object.
- Rearview Camera: Make backing out of the driveway or navigating a crowded parking lot easier by flipping on the rearview camera display that shows up on your touchscreen infotainment system to avoid accidents.
See All That the 2017 Volkswagen Touareg Can Do Today
We have the 2017 Volkswagen Touareg equipped with ample technology available now at Volkswagen Santa Monica, where we serve drivers of Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, and Los Angeles. Our showroom is located at 2440 Santa Monica Blvd. You can ask questions about this model by giving us a call at 855-727-7049, or leave a message online for a sales specialist to reach out and tell you all about how this SUV will change your Downtown Los Angeles drives!