2017 Volkswagen Touareg Performance
When you need to upgrade your Beverly Hills drive, you need the performance of the 2017 Volkswagen Touareg to get the job done. With plenty of space for cargo and passengers, it’s the perfect SUV for your morning carpool or your next big adventure.
Interior and Exterior Performance
The new Volkswagen Touareg gives you everything you need for your West Hollywood drive, plus a little extra:
- Bi-Xenon Headlights: These headlights burn longer and brighter than the standard, which is why you’ll find them guiding your way on the road in the dark or rough weather.
- LED Daytime Running Lights: When you need to plow through the morning mist and fog, use the powerful LED daytime running lights to get the extra light you need.
- 40/20/40 Rear Seating: Configure your back row to match the demands of your cargo. Make room for long packages while saving space for passengers and enjoy the customizability.
- Easy Open Lift Gate: When your hands are full, tap your rear bumper with your foot, and your lift gate will automatically open for you. Just remember to keep your key fob in your pocket.
- Rearview Camera: Get a clear view of everything behind you with the integrated rear camera. Shift into reverse and you’ll see a live stream in your center console.
- Overhead View Camera: This Area View technology includes four cameras so you can get a full perspective of your surroundings. Enjoy a bird’s eye view and cross-traffic perspective.
Keep your peace of mind when you’re traveling on the Downtown Los Angeles thanks to these driver assistance technologies:
- Front Assist: This system pairs the Forward Collision Warning System and Autonomous Emergency Braking. The first warns you of possible collisions and the latter augments braking is risky situations.
- Side Assist: This lane change assistant senses other vehicles in your blind spot. If you change lanes, the system warns you of any potential hazards so you can adjust accordingly.
- Lane Assist: When you veer unexpectedly from the center of your lane, this system issues a lane departure warning. If needed, it can guide you back to the center of your lane.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: This system keeps a preset distance between you and the vehicle ahead. As speeds change, the system will automatically adjust to keep you safe.
- Park Pilot: When you’re in a tricky parking space, this system will let you know when you’re too close to other vehicles with an audible alert.
Intelligent and Powerful Drive
Get everything you need and more to power through the Los Angeles miles no matter what you’re hauling:
- Towing Capacity: Your new Touareg is capable of handling up to 7,716 pounds in its tow load. That means hauling your boat to the lake for the weekend won’t be a problem.
- Triptonic Transmission: Enjoy an 8-speed automatic transmission for a fun drive. When you want more control, engage your Sport mode to shift on your command.
- Sport Mode: The Sport Mode adjusts your suspension and overall performance so you can really enjoy the curves and corners on your road trip. Just hit the right button and you’re ready to go.
- 4MOTION All Wheel Drive: This responsive all wheel drive system adjusts to your current road situation. Whether it’s raining or windy, every wheel will stay firmly on the road.
- Horsepower and Torque: The Touareg line utilizes a 3.6L V6 engine capable of 280 hp and 266 lb-ft of torque at the maximum.
Safety and Stability Features
The Touareg is designed to keep up with you on every curves and corner through well-engineered design:
- High Strength Steel: Certain external body panels make use of specially alloyed steel for extra strength from the sheet metal up.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: When you’re tires are low on air, you’ll see a warning so you can perform maintenance before your traction suffers.
- Seven Stability Enhancing Systems: Stay stable with systems like Electronic Brake Pressure Distribution, Electronic Stability Control and plenty more.
- Safety Cage: Your front and rear crumple zones absorb most of the impact force and the cage reflects these forces away from you and your passengers.
Take the Touareg for a Test Drive at VW Santa Monica
Are you excited to test out the 2017 Volkswagen Touareg performance specifications for the first time? Find your way down to Volkswagen Santa Monica located at 2440 Santa Monica Blvd and take your test drive. If you want to make an appointment or ask a few questions, give us a call at 855-728-2717 or fill out our quick contact form.