2016 Volkswagen Touareg Santa Monica CA
For a luxury SUV that delivers the perfect balance between versatility, cargo space, comfort, and technology, the 2016 Volkswagen Touareg should be your vehicle of choice. Whether you’re looking for a workhorse that can take you and your family on long-distance road trips, or just a safe and comfortable automobile that can take you around the city with superb fuel-efficiency, the 2016 Touareg is worth a closer look.
To see if it’s the right vehicle for your unique needs, visit us today Volkswagen Santa Monica today to take it for a test drive. We proudly serve the cities of Beverly Hills and West Hollywood in the Los Angeles area, and we hope to see you at the dealership soon to give you a one-of-a-kind automotive shopping experience. Our professionals are here to help you choose the right SUV for your needs, and we look forward to having the opportunity to help you in your search. Read this report to learn more, and then visit Volkswagen Santa Monica to browse our inventory of Volkswagen vehicles.
A 3.6-liter V6 engine producing 280 horsepower and 266 lb-ft of torque is standard equipment on the 2016 Touareg. This is paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission. In addition, the vehicle has Volkswagen's impressive 4MOTION all-wheel drive system, helping you stay well gripped to the road, even in adverse conditions.
You know, 60/40-split folding rear seats in a vehicle are nice, but we think 40/20/40-split folding rear seats are even better. That's exactly what the 2016 VW Touareg has, and once the seats are folded down, you have aTouaregess to 64 cu ft of cargo space. If you need more, you can utilize the Touareg's truly impressive towing capacity of 7,716 lbs.
As you'll find with the Touareg, sophistication comes in many forms. First, it comes in the from of luxury thanks to dual-zone climate control and available Vienna leather seats. Sophistication also comes in the form of high tech features, and you'll find plenty on the Touareg, including an available 8-inch color touchscreen navigation system and an overhead view camera.
As with any SUV, you’re likely to be keenly interested in the performance of the 2016 Touareg. If you’re on the market for an SUV with outstanding performance and towing capacities while maintaining respectable fuel efficiency, the new Touareg can deliver. Let’s take a closer look at its engine specifications, power, and fuel economy, as well as some of the transmission and handling features that are there to make your ride as smooth as possible. Let’s take a look:
- Engine: 3.6L V6 engine (3.6L VR6 (10.6 deg V), 24V, DI).
- Performance Specifications: 280 hp @ 6200 rpm; 266 lb-ft @ 2500 rpm.
- Fuel Economy: 17 mpg* / 23 mpg* / 19 mpg* (City / Highway / Combined).
- Drivetrain: 4MOTION® permanent all-wheel drive system with eight-speed automatic transmission, Torsen center differential and adaptive torque distribution.
Cargo Space and Interior Versatility
In addition to outstanding performance, you’re probably also looking for an SUV with a configurable interior space capable of carrying both your passengers and a significant amount of cargo. If these are your criteria, then you’re in the right place! The 2016 Touareg provides great interior versatility that gives you the cargo and passenger capacities you need. Here they are:
- Seating Versatility: Front seats, 8-way power-adjustable; 60/40-split folding rear seat with fore and aft sliding adjustment and 3-stage adjustable backrest.
- Towing Capacity and Cargo Space: An impressive towing capability of 7,716 lbs. and 64 cubic feet of cargo space give you the towing and storage capacities you need to make your next road trip suTouaregessful.
- Creature Comforts: Dual-zone climate control, heated front seats, touchscreen sound system, MID with iPod cable, and more – all designed to give you the most enjoyable SUV driving experience available on the market today.
Along with great performance, creature comforts, and versatility, the 2016 Touareg comes loaded with the latest innovative technologies. If you’re on the market for a technologically-advanced SUV that gets you where you need to go, the Touareg is your champion. Here’s what you’ll find onboard:
- Rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers: With the rain-sensing wipers, your Touareg will be able to automatically know when it’s raining and activate the wipers. It’s a great convenience feature when you’re on the road and need to focus on driving. You’ll wonder how you ever functioned without them!
- Bi-Xenon high-intensity headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS): To improve your visibility and field of view in low lighting conditions, the bi-xenon high-intensity headlights are there to light up the environment in front of you. In addition, you’ll also have LED daytime running lights that keep you visible to other vehicles while you’re on the highway – and give you a nice insurance discount to boot.
- Connectivity features: Bluetooth® technology with audio streaming for compatible devices; SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription. These entertainment options will keep you and your passengers safe from boredom while you’re on the move – whether you’re taking a short trip through the city or you’re on a long journey to a distant locale.
Test Drive the 2016 VW Touareg Near the Los Angeles Westside
Want to see if the 2016 Volkswagen Touareg is right for you? Take one for a test drive today at Volkswagen Santa Monica. We’re located at 2440 Santa Monica Blvd in Santa Monica, and our phone number is (855) 459-9651. You can also reach us online with our web contact form. Come see the new 2016 Volkswagen Touareg today!
As with many of the best things in life, the sophistication of the 2016 Volkswagen Touareg in Santa Monica CA is best understood by experiencing it first hand. We are certain you'll enjoy this SUV's spaciousness, attractive LED Daytime Running Lights and impressive versatility. Wherever you are in the Los Angeles Westside area, use the form to get in touch with us for a test drive or stop on by to see the model in person.
*EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition.