2016 Volkswagen Tiguan Santa Monica CA
Looking for a fun-to-drive SUV from the best engineers in the business? The 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan may be the right choice for your automotive needs. With its high-powered turbocharged engine, artisan craftsmanship, and incredible versatility, the new 2016 Tiguan checks all the right boxes in the SUV market.
Read on to learn more about its trims and pricing, interior, exterior, performance specs, safety, and critic reviews. Also be sure to check out how you can test drive it today at Volkswagen Santa Monica today! We proudly serve Beverly Hills and West Hollywood in the Los Angeles area.
Trims and Pricing
To give you more choices, the 2016 Tiguan comes in eight different flavors. Whether you’re just looking for a baseline SUV model or for all the bells and whistles, there is bound to be a Tiguan model that’s right for your specific needs:
Choosing the right trim level for your automotive needs is critical in ensuring you have a great driving experience. Be sure to get in touch with us if you have any questions about the similarities and differences between each Tiguan model.
The first thing you’ll notice about the 2016 Tiguan is its exterior. It’s sporty, high-end, and polished. Of course, form isn’t more important than function, and the new Tiguan’s exterior is also incredibly functional and valuable to have when you’re on the road. Here’s what you’ll find:
- Vibrant Paints: You’ll have your choice of a variety of paint colors, including Deep Black Pearl and Night Blue Metallic.
- Variable Intermittent Rain Sensing Wipers: These wipers detect the presence of rain and automatically activate to ensure you have a clear field-of-view at all times.
- Roof Rack: Store the equipment you need for your next road trip with the Tiguan’s expansive roof rack.
When it comes to performance, the 2016 Tiguan is in a class of its own. Once again, the emphasis is on creating an enjoyable driving experience, and that’s why the Tiguan is designed specifically to appeal to drivers who are on the market for something fun and sporty. Here’s what you’ll find beneath the hood:
- Engine: Standard turbocharged 2.0L engine with 6-speed automatic transmission equipped with Sport mode.
- Performance Specs: 200 horsepower.
- Fuel Economy: 21 MPG** / 26 MPG** (city | highway).
Interior Features and Design
Of course, the new Tiguan isn’t just fast and fun to drive – it also sports a number of interior creature comforts designed to make your life easier when you’re on the road. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Keyless Access with Push Button Start: Never fumble around with a key again with keyless access technology and push button start.
- USB Port: Connect your mobile device and other peripherals easily to the 2016 Tiguan with the built-in USB port.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Independent climate control systems let everyone choose their preferred temperature setting
Advanced Safety Technologies
The 2016 Tiguan is designed to keep you safe. Here’s how it accomplishes this critical mission:
- Post-Collision Safety System: In the event of an accident, the 2016 Tiguan deploys specialized post-collision safety systems to minimize injuries and keep you safe.
- Stability Control: Stability control systems help to prevent understeering and oversteering in difficult conditions.
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking and Assistance: Should your vehicle be stolen, the Stolen Vehicle Tracking and Assistance system will help law enforcement recover your Tiguan quickly.
2016 Volkswagen Tiguan Reviews
Here’s what the critics have to say about the 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan:
- Edmunds praises its handling, performance, and interior: “Refined ride and handling balance (except R-Line); punchy turbocharged performance; premium interior trappings; quiet cabin.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan delivers on most of the important small-crossover promises.”
- Car and Driver: “It’s one of the sportier crossovers, though; a lively chassis and well-tuned suspension impart a level of agility most competitors can’t match.”
- KBB: “If you've ever wished for a Volkswagen GTI in SUV form, turn to the Tiguan. Like that sporty hatchback, the Tiguan has a zippy engine and dynamic handling, but benefits from available 4Motion all-wheel drive and taller ride height.”
Test Drive the 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan Today!
The best way to choose the right 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan for you is to take each of its models for a test drive today at Volkswagen Santa Monica today. We’re located at 2440 Santa Monica Blvd in Santa Monica, CA 90404, and you can contact us online or over the phone at (855) 459-7323. We look forward to showing you the sporty fun and great handling of the 2016 Tiguan!
*Prices exclude transportation, taxes, title, other options and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price.
**EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition.