2016 Volkswagen Beetle Santa Monica CA
Turn Heads in a Classically Refreshed 2016 Volkswagen Beetle
On your Beverly Hills commute, the 2016 Volkswagen Beetle protects you with advanced safety features and keeps you entertained with excellent onboard technology. The 2016 Beetle honors its classic design while showcasing a sporty flavor previously unknown to this identifiable vehicle. See what the 2016 line of Volkswagen Beetles has to offer.
Trims and Pricing
Match your distinctive tastes with these 2016 Beetle models:
Even with the base model, you get Composition Color touchscreen sound system starting at $19,795*.
Upgrade with customizable ambient lighting and a rearview camera system beginning at $21,350*.
Enjoy a panoramic sunroof, keyless entry and Discover Media touch screen starting at $25,975*.
Get more with R-Line bumpers and touch screen console beginning at $25,995*.
Take advantage of every luxury the 2016 Beetle has to offer starting at $32,245*.
The 2016 Beetle has a fresh look that energizes its classic design:
- Panoramic Sunroof: Let the sun shine in your 2016 Beetle with the power tilting and sliding panoramic sunroof.
- 19 Inch Tornado Wheels: Make an even bolder statement with fresh 19-inch Tornado wheels thats gives your 2016 Beetle a sportier look.
- R-Line Bumpers: The R-Line bumpers take inspiration from sports cars with a performance finish that pleases the eye.
Power through the morning traffic with plenty of horsepower and mileage:
- Engine: The R-Line trims utilize a 2.0L engine 4-cylinder turbocharged engine, while the other trims sport a 1.8L 4-cylinder.
- Horsepower: The R-Line engine is capable of up to 210 hp, and the other 2016 Beetles' trims boast 170 hp at their peak.
- Mileage: The lower Beetle trims have an average of 25 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway**. The R-Line trims have an average fuel economy of 23 mpg in the city** and 31 on the highway**.
Interior Features and Design
Travel the West Hollywood roadways in comfort with the latest interior technology:
- VW Car-Net App Connect: Link your smart phone or mobile device to your VW, and control your favorite apps from your center console.
- Discover Media Touch Screen Navigation: This package includes voice control, 2 SD card slots, proximity sensors, and a touchscreen so you can get where you’re going without any hassle.
- Keyless Access: Get in and out of your car without ever touching your keys, and start your car with the push of a button.
Advanced Safety Technologies
To keep you safe on the road, the 2016 Beetle comes with an array of safety technology for those moments when you need a little help:
- Blind Spot Monitor: Before you change lanes, your BSM lets you know if there is a vehicle where you can’t see it.
- Rear Traffic Alert: Cross lanes with confidence – even during Los Angeles rush hour – with rear traffic alert to help guide the way.
- Park Pilot: Easily navigate even the tightest parking spaces with Park Pilot to help you handle any parking deck.
2016 Volkswagen Beetle Reviews
Check out what the experts are saying about the Volkswagen Beetle:
- Car Connection: “The 2016 Volkswagen Beetle mixes the original Bug's design elements with a thoroughly up-to-date front-drive chassis. This shape, with its simple but shapely details, should hold up over the years. Inside, the design is clean and flowing, with rounded rectangles and circles the major themes.”
- Motortrend: “On other fronts, we approve of the new paint and interior trim options, as well as the now-standard parking sensors. The updated infotainment system also gets positive marks for being significantly more intuitive to operate than the previous model.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “If you’re shopping a compact coupe but you want something that really stands out from the crowd, Volkswagen’s 2016 Beetle coupe and convertible deserve a good look. Their build quality is excellent, as is the quality of the materials used to form the feature-rich cabin.”
- Car and Driver: “From a basic design perspective, the 2016 VW Beetle bears a stronger resemblance to the original Love Bug than the more recent and rather oddball retro successor. From a functional perspective, however, it pleasingly has the features, controls and construction that are 100 percent contemporary.”
Stop by Volkswagen Santa Monica Today
Don’t just take our word for it! Come down to Volkswagen Santa Monica at 2440 Santa Monica Blvd, and test drive one yourself. To schedule an appointment, give us a quick call at 855.459.7323. If you have any questions regarding the 2016 Beetle line, fill out one of our quick contact forms.
*Prices exclude transportation, taxes, title, other options and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price.
**EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition.