VW I.D. Buzz Concept News
Environmentalists and electric car enthusiasts everywhere have celebrated the buzz around the VW I.D. Buzz autonomous electric microbus. The redesigned microbus, while smaller than the original, has the possibility of multiple configurations, including a camper for those outdoor enthusiasts who want to go an all-new adventure with their electric microbus. Based on a recently-released video showcasing the VW I.D. Buzz in action, it’s clear that Volkswagen is looking to drastically alter its image to deliver a more green and efficient image to car-buying consumers.
Volkswagen Electric Cars
In addition to the recently-revealed I.D. Buzz microbus, Volkswagen offers a host of other electric concept vehicles, including:
- I.D. Crozz: The I.D. Crozz sports car looks like it belongs in a science fiction movie with its sleek exterior design, Augmented Reality heads-up display, and autonomous driving thanks to I.D. Pilot Mode.
- I.D. Vizzion: The I.D. Vizzion is the first fully-autonomous concept vehicle designed by Volkswagen. This remarkable vehicle can drive for over 400 miles before stopping for a quick recharge and its smart interior can adjust itself automatically to saved passenger preferences. It also allows its passengers to communicate to the advanced processing system via gestures and voice.
- I.D.: The I.D. Concept automobile achieves a range of over 370 miles on a single charge and offers an innovative cockpit experience with retractable steering wheel for full-auto driving mode. The future is now.
California Electric Car Rebate
If you’re itching to get your hands on one of these remarkable Volkswagen electric concept vehicles, you’ll find that it’s a lot easier when you take advantage of the great rebate programs available in the state of California. The Clean Vehicle Rebate Project in California is administered by SE for the California Air Resources Board. Eligible participants may receive up to $7,000 in electric vehicle rebates based on the following parameters:
- Purchase or lease of new vehicles.
- Vehicle must be an eligible zero-emissions or plug-in hybrid light duty vehicle.
While the Microbus won’t be released for a few years, you can learn more about how you can improve your vehicle’s gas mileage here today.
*Concept vehicle shown. Not available for sale. Specifications may change.