Looking for some of the best eats in the Santa Monica area? Look no further. We’ll take a close look at some of the best restaurants in the area in this special guide compiled exclusively for you by Volkswagen Santa Monica.
Santa Monica Pier Food
Santa Monica Pier is one of the most extraordinary parts of the area. If you’re looking for a bite to eat while visiting, here are a few great choices you should consider checking out:
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: If you’re looking for a fun place to eat while you’re on the Pier, you should definitely check out Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. With excellent service, high customer ratings, and great family-friendly atmosphere, you’ll definitely enjoy this fishing-boat-turned-restaurant experience!
- Japadog: Want a savory hot dog while you’re enjoying your time on the Pier? Check out Japadog! These delicious Japanese fusion hot dogs will re-energize your taste buds!
- Big Dean’s Oceanfront Cafe: If you’re looking for the true sports bar and pug experience with outdoor patios and delicious ice-cold beer, this is your restaurant. With an average of 4.5 stars from 277 reviewers on Google, this is a must-visit.
Santa Monica Blvd Restaurants
Cruising up and down Santa Monica Blvd? Here are some great restaurants to check out:
- Norah: This chic spot features New American fare in a pleasant, bright setting.
- Cafe D’Etoile: Enjoy delicious French-American cuisine in an outdoor setting. A great spot for happy hour hangouts, late-night cravings, and drinks.
- Hugo’s Restaurant: This casual health-focused spot delivers Californian food perfection in addition to a great happy hour.
Ocean Ave Restaurants
If you find yourself on Ocean Ave, here are the top restaurants to experience:
- Meat On Ocean: Enjoy great surf-and-turf at all hours. The perfect comfort food spot on Ocean Ave.
- Del Frisco’s Grille: With signature seafood, sandwiches, steaks, and cocktails, this trendy spot isn’t one you want to miss.
- Water Grill: Raw-bar options and a daily-updated menu make this seafood spot the ideal destination for pescatarians.
Looking for even more options? Check out some of our favorite restaurants in West Hollywood.