Archive for January, 2019
Whether you’re in a committed relationship or you’re still single, these 2019 Valentine’s Day events and activities in the Santa Monica-area are sure to bring out your inner cupid! (more…)
Volkswagen vehicles have a much-deserved reputation for durability and reliability, and an important part of keeping your Volkswagen running strong over the long haul is to follow its regular oil change schedule. Here at Volkswagen of Santa Monica, you can count on our first-rate service center to give your Volkswagen a high-quality oil change! (more…)
The Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak race car, which features an all-electric powertrain, achieved a record-breaking run at last year’s Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. From now until February 1, 2019, visitors to the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles can see the Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak in person. (more…)
The 2019 Volkswagen Golf R is the most performance-oriented production Volkswagen model available in the United States. It combines the stylish and versatile hatchback design of the VW Golf with a robust turbocharged engine and a number of advanced performance technologies. (more…)
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta offers many different exterior and interior color options, allowing Beverly Hills and West Hollywood drivers to customize their new sedan to their liking. Explore the different Volkswagen Jetta color options below!
Volkswagen Jetta Exterior Colors
From more subtle colors, such as pure white or black, to eye-catching colors like bright red and orange, the new Jetta is bound to have the right color option for you. The standard and available color options for the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta include:
- Pure White
- Tornado Red
- White Silver Metallic
- Silk Blue Metallic
- Platinum Gray Metallic
- Deep Black Pearl Metallic – Available for upgrade
- Habanero Orange Metallic – Available for upgrade
- Sage Green Metallic – Available for upgrade
Volkswagen Jetta Interior Colors
Not only can you personalize the Jetta exterior, but the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior offers different customizable options as well. Cloth seats can be had in Titan Black or Storm Gray. V-Tex Leatherette Seats are available in Titan Black, Storm Gray, Dark Beige, and Titan Black & Storm Gray. Prefer leather seats? You have the option of getting leather seats in the colors Black, Storm Gray, or Titan Black & Dark Beige.
What’s more, the 2019 Jetta offers available ambient lighting. Culver City drivers can choose from 10 different colors. The sedan’s ambient lighting feature includes the following colors:
- Warm colors, including Fuschia, Red, Orange, Golden Yellow, or Yellow
- Cool colors, including Light Green, Light Blue, Blue, or Violet
- Neutral colors, including White
Explore the Jetta at Volkswagen Santa Monica
Compare the Jetta to competitors like the Honda Civic, then visit us to explore our current inventory of new Jetta models and see the different color options in person. When you’re ready, you can schedule a test drive at our dealership near Marina del Rey! We can also help you pick out the perfect set of Volkswagen Jetta rims or choose the right VW Jetta configuration at the price you want.
Look Inside the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta
Completely overhauled for 2019, the VW Jetta interior The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior transforms your Beverly Hills and West Hollywood commutes. Standard and available features like V-tex leatherette seating surfaces, dual-zone Climatronic® technology, and sport-bolstered comfort seats make the Jetta interior perfect for cozy rides throughout LA.
VW Jetta Interior Technology
Some of our favorite new Jetta interior technologies to help you on trips to your favorite Brentwood Restaurants include:
- VW Car-Net®: With standard VW Car-Net® App-Connect, you can sync your compatible smartphone with the infotainment system in your 2019 Jetta — with Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™. Upgrade to the SEL trim to take advantage of Car-Net® Security and Service features, including sunroof rain notifications, parking location reminders, vehicle diagnostic reports, and more.
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit: The Volkswagen Digital Cockpit empowers four different drivers to set up instrumentation and information displays according to their exact desires. In 2019 Jetta models with navigation, the Digital Cockpit provides a full-screen display of the surrounding area.
- BeatsAudio®: The 2019 VW Jetta offers a BeatsAudio® Premium sound system, a first for this VW sedan. This 400-watt audio system is comes with nine speakers, including a subwoofer based in the trunk. BeatsAudio® is standard on the SEL and SEL Premium trims.
Cargo Space and Passenger Volume
The 2019 VW Jetta interior gives you a spacious cabin — especially for a compact sedan. Here are the dimensions for the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta S, the base Jetta configuration.
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Passenger Volume: 94.7 cubic feet
- Trunk Volume: 14.1 cubic feet
- Front Leg Room: 41.1 inches
- Rear Leg Room: 37.4 inches
VW Interior Features by Trim Level Configuration
Take a look at the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior features broken down by trim level configuration to help you decide which one will be best for you. Compare the standard and available comfort and connectivity features of the VW Jetta configurations — and remember that each upgraded trim level includes the features of all configurations below it:
- VW Jetta S
- Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect
- Composition Color touchscreen with 6.5-Inch display
- 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat
- 60/40-split folding rear seat
- Bluetooth® Streaming
- VW Jetta SE
- Keyless access with push-button start
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- V-tex leatherette seating surfaces
- Heated front seats
- VW Jetta R-Line
- R-Line steering wheel badge, black headliner, and two-tone seat design
- Climatronic® dual-zone automatic climate control
- VW Jetta SEL
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit
- Composition Media touchscreen with 8″ color display and proximity sensor
- Auto-dimming interior rearview mirror
- 10-color customizable interior ambient lighting
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio (3-month trial subscription)
- Volkswagen Car-Net® Security & Service (6-month trial subscription)
- VW Jetta SEL Premium
- 6-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory
- Sport-bolstered comfort seats
- Leather seating surfaces
- Front seats with adjustable lumbar support
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Discover Media touchscreen navigation with 8″ color display and proximity sensor
Get a Hands-On Feel for the Volkswagen Jetta Interior
With a combination of advanced tech and chic, modern design, the 2019 Jetta makes your LA commute that much better. Contact us today to schedule your test drive so you can see the VW Jetta interior in person! If you’d like to customize the Jetta you drive home, be sure to check out the available Volkswagen Jetta rims and colors!