The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is a three-row SUV with seating for seven people — perfect for large families and their belongings. Starting at $30,895*, the new VW Atlas offers the comfort and technology features Beverly Hills families expect from a brand-new SUV. Notable standard features include LED headlights, Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect, and a Blind Spot Monitor with Front Assist. Read on to learn more about the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas interior space and features!
Volkswagen Atlas Interior: Seating & Cargo Space
The VW Atlas interior dimensions leave nothing to be desired. Inside, you’ll find plenty of passenger and cargo space, plus thoughtful touches like underfloor cargo-area storage. Here’s a closer look at the VW Atlas SUV’s interior dimensions:
- VW Atlas Seating Space: Travel with up to seven passengers.
- When equipped with 2nd-row captain’s chairs, the VW Atlas interior seats six.
- VW Atlas Passenger Volume: Spread out with 153.7 cubic feet.
- Standard 3rd-row easy entry lets you make the most of this cabin.
- VW Atlas Cargo Space:
- 20.6 cubic feet with seats upright
- 55.55 cubic feet with 3rd row flat
- 96.8 cubic feet with all rear seats flat
- A hidden underseat storage compartment comes standard.
In addition to offering a 50/50-split folding 3rd-row seat and a 60/40-split folding 2nd-row seat, the VW Atlas interior has room for three child seats, right in the second row!
Diamond-quilted cloth is the standard upholstery, but soft-touch upholstery and true leather are available in upgraded trims. Ready to take a closer look? The Volkswagen Atlas reviews are full of praise for its design and comfort: Edmunds describes the interior as “simple and sophisticated,” while the U.S. News calls the seats “comfortable and supportive.”
Volkswagen Atlas Interior: Standard Features
The Atlas’ cabin includes all of the luxurious amenities and technology features that you could want for your West Hollywood drives. Here are a few of this VW SUV’s standard features:
- Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect
- Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, and MirrorLink
- 6.5-inch color touchscreen infotainment system
- Bluetooth® and USB connectivity
- 6-speaker stereo system
- Dual-zone climate control
- Three 12V power outlets
- 17 cupholders
- Multi-function steering wheel
Volkswagen Atlas Interior Upgrades
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas price leaves Brentwood drivers plenty of room to maneuver, so you’ll be able to customize and upgrade as you see fit!
If you decide that you’re deserving of more advanced comfort and connectivity features, you’ll have a ton of options to consider! Upgrading to a mid-range or upper-level trim will allow you to access the following VW Atlas interior features:
Connectivity and Entertainment
- 8-inch touchscreen
- Up to four USB ports, including two rear USB ports
- 480-watt Fender® Premium Audio System
- HD Radio
- Satellite Radio
Comfort and Luxury
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated/ventilated front seats
- Heated 2nd-row seats
- Second-row captain’s chairs
- Climatronic® three-zone automatic climate control
- Panoramic sunroof for an even roomier cabin feel
- Overhead view camera
- Front/rear parking sensors
- Parallel park assist
- Hands-free power liftgate
What is the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit?
Chances are, you’ve been in dozens of vehicles with traditional, analog gauge clusters. There’s nothing wrong with a little old-fashioned charm, but what if you’re looking for something more modern? Make sure that your VW Atlas interior contains the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit.
As you drive around Marina Del Rey and Santa Monica, the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit allows you to view your speed, fuel economy, driving range, navigation instructions, and so much more–all on one convenient, high-resolution display! Here’s what to expect:
- You’ll benefit from a 12.3-inch digital high-resolution display, which replaces the traditional instrument cluster.
- Up to four drivers can set up their own customizable profiles, selecting the gauges and features that matter most to them.
- With the easily-adjustable wide map navigation view, you can stay on course and browse points of interests, while avoiding the distractions of older systems.
In the VW Atlas interior, the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit is standard on the SEL and SEL Premium trim levels.
Test Drive the New Atlas at Volkswagen Santa Monica!
Explore the Volkswagen Atlas interior at Volkswagen Santa Monica! Schedule a test drive near Culver City to get behind the wheel of the 2019 VW Atlas and learn more about its brand-new driver assistance systems! Don’t forget to browse our new vehicle specials for opportunities to save on a new VW SUV.
*Starting MSRP of $30,895 for a 2019 Volkswagen Atlas S 2.0L TSI® with 8-speed automatic transmission. Prices exclude destination, taxes, title, other options, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price.