Coming soon to the Volkswagen family is the 2018 Volkswagen Atlas. This three-row crossover is all-new, and it’ll be making its debut for Beverly Hills area drivers soon. With the latest in driver assistance tech and a sleek performance information display, this SUV is also both stylish and spacious. Learn about what you can expect in terms of features, and check out what critics are already raving about this mode below. Then check back for more updates before it comes for Manhattan Beach drivers soon!
The All-New 2018 Volkswagen Atlas
Awaited by critics and families alike, this crossover is going to revolutionize the Volkswagen lineup, giving you more space and tech than ever before. These are some of the features that will challenge the top-rated crossovers in its segment.
- 3.6L V6 engine that develops up to 280-hp or an efficient 4-cylinder option
- VW Car-Net App-Connect featured on an 8-inch touchscreen
- Driver Assistance Technology available includes Front Assist, Park Assist, Lane Assist, and more.
- Passenger capacity of 8
- Up to 96.8 cu. ft. of cargo space
- And much more!
Experts Believe the Hype
Experts are anticipating the arrival of the new Volkswagen Atlas to liven up the crossover segment with its sleek looks and awesome features, helping you stand out on West Hollywood and Los Angeles roads!
- Edmunds: “Access to the two third-row seats is made easier thanks to middle seats that slide and tilt forward. Unlike in most rival SUVs, the third-row seats can accommodate adults.”
- Car and Driver: “Volkswagen’s all-new three-row crossover with room for seven arrives next spring—it should be worth the wait…Giving it some distinction among its established competitors are a body-side crease that rises over the wheels and standard LED headlamps underscored by LED daytime running lights.”
More Will Be Released About the 2018 Volkswagen Atlas Soon
As it gets closer and closer to the release of the 2018 Volkswagen Atlas, we’ll have more for you to preview. You can browse our current inventory at 2440 Santa Monica Blvd, just west of Beverly Hills and West Hollywood. Give us a call at 855-727-7047 or leave a message online if you have any questions about how a Volkswagen will transform your drives around Downtown Los Angeles!