The 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan configurations deliver satisfying performance in a package that will please the whole family. With six different trims, and the ability to choose between two and three-row seating, it’s no wonder that more and more drivers are realizing that the Tiguan trims are a cut above the rest. Find out which model is right for your Santa Monica and Culver City drives, today!
Volkswagen Tiguan Trims and Prices
- Volkswagen Tiguan S - $24,295 MSRP*
- Volkswagen Tiguan SE - $26,695 MSRP*
- Volkswagen Tiguan SEL - $31,795 MSRP*
- Volkswagen Tiguan SEL R-Line - $33,645 MSRP*
- Volkswagen Tiguan SEL Premium - $37,195 MSRP*
- Volkswagen Tiguan SEL Premium R-Line - $38,895 MSRP*
Including R-Line options, there are six 2019 Volkswagen trim levels available for purchase at Volkswagen Santa Monica. However, it’s important to note that most are available in several different configurations. Here’s what you should know:
- Tiguan with Front-Wheel Drive and 3-Row Seating
- That’s right: Most of the 2019 VW Tiguan trim levels include 3rd-row seats, standard.
- Tiguan with 4MOTION® and 2-Row Seating
- All-wheel drive adds $1,300* to the base MSRP
- Tiguan with 4MOTION® and 3-Row Seating
- If you opt for AWD, regaining your third row will cost an additional $595. So, add $1,895* to the base MSRP to get your Volkswagen Tiguan price.
If you decide to opt for the Tiguan SEL Premium or the Tiguan SEL Premium R-Line, 4MOTION® all-wheel drive is standard. You won’t have to pay separately for this performance upgrade, but the process for adding the 3rd-row seating package doesn’t change.
2019 Volkswagen Tiguan Trim Levels and Standard Features
Aside from the 2.0-liter turbocharged Inline 4-cylinder engine, which comes standard across the lineup, you’ll receive a plethora of infotainment and connectivity features, including:
- A 6.5-inch touchscreen
- USB ports
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- VW Car-Net® App-Connect
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
Although the Driver Assistance package was optional in the S trim, drivers who upgrade with the SE will receive the advanced safety features standard. In addition to Front Assist and blind spot monitoring, you’ll receive:
- An 8-inch touchscreen
- HD Radio / SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Keyless entry with push-button start
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Leatherette seating surfaces
- Heated front seats
Getting around in Marina Del Ray or Beverly Hills has never been easier! You’ll receive the following conveniences with the mid-range SEL:
- 12.3-inch Volkswagen Digital Cockpit
- Integrated Navigation
- Panoramic sunroof
- Power liftgate
- Remote engine start
- Parking sensors
- Adaptive cruise control
Tiguan SEL R-Line
Would you like to give your Tiguan trim a more unique look? Drivers who choose the SEL can upgrade with the R-Line package, which adds a distinctive front bumper, bigger alloy wheels, and unmistakable R-Line badging. What’s more, this trim adds an engine start-stop system for improved performance in the city.
If you decide to upgrade one step further to the SEL Premium, note that you’ll still have the chance to equip the R-Line package.
Tiguan SEL Premium
The Tiguan SEL Premium exceeds all expectations. Here’s what you can expect from the top-of-the-line 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan configuration:
- Standard 4MOTION® AWD
- True leather seating
- Fender® premium sound system
- Adaptive, automatic headlights
- Heated steering wheel
- Hands-free power liftgate
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Surround view parking camera
The 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan Configurations Are Waiting!
Ready to experience the new 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan configurations in person? Visit our car dealership in Santa Monica to find a new VW Tiguan for sale today, or continue your research by checking out the Tiguan accessories or comparing the 2019 VW Tiguan to the 2019 Ford Escape. No matter which of the Volkswagen Tiguan trim levels you settle on, we know you’ll be satisfied when you drive off our lot.
*Ask your dealer if this vehicle meets the emissions requirements of the state in which you are registering the vehicle. Starting MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title, other options, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price. Specifications, equipment, options, and prices are subject to change without notice. Some items may be unavailable when vehicle is built. Ask your dealer about availability of options and verify that the vehicle includes the equipment you ordered.