The fresh line of 2016 Volkswagen sedans features a range of turbocharged engines capable of high horsepower and unexpected mileage. Inside you’re cabin, you find incredible technology suites designed to keep you entertained and to help you safely navigate your commute. See why everyone’s looking at the 2016 VW sedans, and check out our inventory today.
On Board Comfort and Convenience
Travel the Beverly Hills with plenty of creature comforts and next generation entertainment technology. Here’s what you might find in your cabin:
- Dual Zone Climate Control: Satisfy your passengers with their own climate zone. Set your ideal temperature and allow your guests to do the same.
- Keyless Access: Unlock, lock, and start your car with your keys in your pocket. With your key fob in your bag, touch the handles to open doors and use an easy push button start.
- Discover Media Touchscreen Navigation: Navigate your route from a full color touchscreen in your console. Use voice control features, access SD card information, and enjoy Bluetooth technology.
- VW Car-Net App-Connect: Easily access your favorite smart phone apps from your dashboard with App Connect. Music, navigation, and messaging are streamed right into your touchscreen display.
Dependable German Engineering and Performance
What’s you’re West Hollywood driving style? Whether you are looking for power or excellent gas mileage, the 2016 VW sedan line truly delivers with this range of engines:
- 3.6L V6 FSI Engine: The 2016 Passat V6 is built for a powerful drive thanks to a V6 engine capable of 280 hp. On average, you can expect 28 mpg* on the highway and 20 mpg* in the city.
- 2.0T 4-Cylinder TSI Engine: This engine is found in the Jetta GLI 2.0T model. With an impressive 210 hp at its maximum, you’ll get a surprising 33 mpg* on the highway.
- 1.8T 4-Cylinder TSI Engine: The 1.8T is found in the Passat R-Line, Passat 1.8T, Jetta 1.8T and Jetta 1.8T Sport. The engine gives you a respectable 170 hp and 38 mpg* on the highway (37 mpg* for the Jetta Sport).
- 1.4T 4-Cylinder TSI Engine: The Jetta 1.4T serves as a home for this engine and it’s better off for it. The engine maxes out at 150, and it gives you an impressive 40 mpg* on the highway.
- 1.4L 4-Cylinder TSI Turbocharged Hybrid Engine: The Hybrid Jetta features its own engine. Though it gives you a full 150 hp, it will manage 48 mpg* on the highway and 42 mpg* in the city.
Driver Assistance Features
With Driver Assistance Features, you’ll stay safe on the Los Angeles highways and tight city streets. Protect yourself and others with these useful safety technologies.
- Blind Spot Monitor: This monitor will catch what you can’t see so you stay safe as you cross lanes. When a car is in your blind spot, you’ll hear a helpful alert.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Maintain a preset distance between your VW sedan and the vehicle ahead of you. If the car in front slows or speeds up, the cruise control will adjust automatically.
- Front Assist: Using sensors located in the front of your VW, Front Assist monitors traffic and gives you an alert if there’s a chance for collision. If the collision is unavoidable, Autonomous Emergency Braking will engage.
- Rear Traffic Alert: Backing out of parking spaces can be tricky unless of you have Rear Traffic Alert. The sensors let you know when a car is crossing your path as you reverse.
The 2016 VW Sedan Lineup
The VW sedan line is perfect for commuting in Santa Monica. With three great models to choose from, you can pick a VW sedan that gives you the ideal levels of power, luxury, and technology:
- Jetta: The VW Jetta is known for dependable performance at an affordable price, but for 2016, VW stepped up its game. You can choose between four turbocharged engines and enjoy a standard touchscreen display.
- Passat: The Passat’s standard turbocharged engine is certainly worth a second glance. With a redesigned exterior, the 2016 Passat makes a statement. Plus, you have excellent options for on board technology and driver assistance features.
- CC: If you’re looking for a more luxury VW sedan, the CC gives you striking style paired with sporty performance. The upscale interior will inject sophisticated comfort into your commute.
Come to Volkswagen Santa Monica for a Test Drive
Are you ready to find out which 2016 VW sedan is perfect for your needs and driving style? Come down to Volkswagen Santa Monica for a test drive. Fill out our contact form to set an appointment and feel free to ask any questions.
*EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition.