VW International Business Professionals Program Santa Monica CA
If you are visiting the United States for business purposes, we would like to first and foremost welcome you to our country. We hope you enjoy your time here. We would also like to take this opportunity to tell you about a great Volkswagen leasing or financing opportunity foreign business professionals can take advantage of for their commuting needs. It's the VW International Business Professionals Program in Santa Monica CA.
If you will be staying in Santa Monica CA, or even nearby Los Angeles CA, let us help you get behind the wheel. Here are some of the details:
- Eligible models include a new or near new Volkswagen, as well as Volkswagen Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles (retail financing only)
- The length of the lease or financing contract is limited to the length of your stay in the United States, which is determined by your visa or employment contract
Qualifications for the Volkswagen International Business Professionals Program
We strive to make Volkswagen vehicles accessible to everyone, and welcoming business professionals from other countries to finance or lease a VW is just one way we do that. There are a few qualifications to meet, however, including the following:
- Have a gross yearly income of at least $45,000
- Your income and vehicle payment amounts should be such that your monthly payment does not exceed 25% of your monthly income
What to Bring When You Apply for the VW International Business Professionals Program
When you contact us to learn more about the International Business Professionals Plan at Volkswagen Santa Monica, we can let you know what documents you might need to bring in. If you would like to plan ahead, however, here are some of the things you may need when it comes time to leasing or financing a vehicle here in the United States:
- A letter from your employer detailing the date you were hired, your position, your income amount and how long you expect to remain in the United States. Please also include a contact name/phone number for a member of the Payroll or Human Resources department at your company
- A legible copy of your Social Security Card. Should you not have the card, a letter from the Social Security Administration confirming your social security number may suffice
- A legible copy of your Visa that has the expiration date clearly displayed
- Three personal references from people who are currently residing in the U.S.
- Verification of residence/phone number may also be required