Foreign College Student Plan
Volkswagen Credit will extend credit to foreign students who are enrolled in colleges in the United States.
- Retail Financing
- Driver's Option
The dealer must provide the following information for each applicant prior to approval:
- Customer must be enrolled in a 2- or 4-yearÂ accreditedÂ U.S. college or university pursuing one of the following degrees:
- Nursing degree (RN or LPN)
- Current I-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant Student Status)
- Copies of three months of bank statements or other documentation that substantiates stability of funds flow over time.
- Must provide phone number of school's Registrar's Office
- Confirmation from school showing anticipated graduation date
- Confirmation of residence and telephone prior to approval
- Copy of Visa showing expiration date (with photo blacked out)
- Lease or loan maturities will be limited to the anticipated graduation date as stated on the I-20 form documentation furnished by the applicant's school
- Qualification under this program is subject to verification prior to approval
- Social Security # not required